You Will Be a Great Speaker After This Course
Taught Online, Live, Private
You will be a master presenter after this class. Take your presentation ability to the next level. Your presentations will look better and will be far more effective.
This course is taught by a live instructor over 3 sessions of 1 hour duration. Each session will be packed with valuable advanced presentation material demonstrated by the instructor. You won't be watching canned videos. A private review session is also included for a total of 4 sessions. (Free, unlimited follow-up)
When? You determine the schedule.
What's Needed? An internet connection, webcam
What's Covered? This is an advanced course. The outline will be adjusted to your needs. No time is wasted.
How Much? $400
How Does it Work? Once you enroll, we'll have a converstation about your goals. We will pick the modules that will meet your objectives and make you a better speaker than you thought possible. We'll set up a schedule too. At the time of your class, we'll meet using our online software. It will be you and the instructor only. (We can take up to 6 people if you wish to invite others---you'll get a group discount too!)
If you book this private course, we will contact you immediately to discuss your specific goals and set class times that work for you.
If you have three people, we can set up a small group class just for YOU.
Call for group discounts: (530) 467-5690
100% Satisfaction guaranteed. If you are not happy with this course, you will receive a full refund.
Advanced Presentation Class Outline:
Session 1: Planning a Presentation
- Setting up a "look"
- How to design a successful business presentation
- Tips to create the presentation slides
- How to get the results desired from your presentation (Avoid common mistakes)
- How to avoid embarrassing moments
- When to use images
- When to use hand-outs
Session 2: Tips to Save Time Creating a Presentation
- Review of your presentations (Class Project)
- How to plan for your audience
- "Insider" PowerPoint Tricks and Tips
- How to save a lot of time creating presentations (This is a HUGE topic)
Session 3: The Strategy Behind Advanced Presentation
- How to take command of a room
- How "High Stakes" decisions are made and how this affects executive presentation
- How to draw (and control) group discussion from presentation
- How to defeat cognitive biases during presentation
- How framing in presentation changes outlook (outcome!)
- How to gain acceptance of ideas through presentation
- How game theory can improve your presentation receptivity
- "Groupthink" can kill a presentation
- How to encourage healthy discussion during a presentation
Session 4: Review of Your Existing Presentations, Open Discussion