Advanced Presentation Course
Taught Online, Live
You will be a master presenter after this class. Take your presentation ability to the next level. Your presentations will look better and will be far more effective.
This course is taught by a live instructor over 3 sessions. Each session will be packed with valuable advanced presentation material demonstrated by the instructor. You won't be watching canned videos.
When? May 27, 29, 30 from 10:30 a.m - 12:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) 3 sessions, each lasting 1.5 hours
What's Needed? An internet connection
What's Covered? This is an advanced course. A complete outline is below.
How Much? $149
How Does it Work? You will be sent a link to enter the class before each session. You may ask questions and interact with the instructor. The class size will be limited to fewer than 15 students. The instructor will present the material and encourage interaction. This will NOT be a boring video presentation. The instructor will be live. A headset with microphone is recommended. Call for help with selecting a good headset.
Early Bird Enrollment Saves $50! Enroll now for $99! ($149 after May 8)
Call for group discounts: (530) 467-5690
100% Satisfaction guaranteed. If you are not happy with this course, you will receive a full refund.
Advanced Presentation Class Outline:
Session 1: Planning a Presentation
- Setting up a "look"
- How to design a successful business presentation
- Tips to create the presentation slides
- How to get the results desired from your presentation (Avoid common mistakes)
- How to avoid embarrassing moments
- When to use images
- When to use hand-outs
Session 2: Tips to Save Time Creating a Presentation
- Review of your presentations (Class Project)
- How to plan for your audience
- "Insider" PowerPoint Tricks and Tips
- How to save a lot of time creating presentations (This is a HUGE topic)
Session 3: The Strategy Behind Advanced Presentation
- How to take command of a room
- How "High Stakes" decisions are made and how this affects executive presentation
- How to draw (and control) group discussion from presentation
- How to defeat cognitive biases during presentation
- How framing in presentation changes outlook (outcome!)
- How to gain acceptance of ideas through presentation
- How game theory can improve your presentation receptivity
- "Groupthink" can kill a presentation
- How to encourage healthy discussion during a presentation