Business Presentation Training for
Groups and Individuals
Do You Know Why "Win-Win" Is Not Enough?
Your next presentation could be a lot better.
They'll ask, "Where'd you learn that?!"
I offer presentation training classes and workshops to help people get what they want from every presentation. You and your team will be better at design, strategy and delivery of presentations. You'll learn why people walk away empty handed after offering 'win-win' propositions.
You will learn methods, shortcuts and presentation strategies that get the response you want from your audience. You will get the "yes". Clients tell me that every day: "I got the deal!" "We got the project!" "We saved the client!" "I got a promotion!"
Do you know why you never end a presentation by asking for questions?
There's a reason behind that. You'll learn a much better way to end than by asking for questions. You'll learn when to ask for questions and the answer will surprise you.
You are in a position to choose your presentation, executive speaker training provider. Choose wisely. Go with the instructor who works hard to bring value to every training experience. Talk to my clients.
Okay, you understand that I will customize your course to meet your objectives, right?
We Provide Many Presentation and Speaker Training Options:
- Classes: Complete presentation courses covering all the important stuff from design to delivery. Classes are the most comprehensive. We offer group and individual courses.
- Workshops: Workshops are a fast blast of key material. They are presented at your location and are designed to hit the weak spots that you define. There is no limit to the number of people you can put in a workshop. A workshop can last from 2-6 hours. I can cover a lot of important stuff in 2 hours so if that's all the time you can give, we'll make it the most productive 2 hours ever. (Any size group)
- Executive Training and Coaching: For experienced speakers who want to improve their speaking skills, choose an intensive, advanced speaker class. (1 - 6 experienced people) Or, choose online or onsite executive presentation skills coaching. (These are advanced options)
- Private Presentation/Speaker Coaching: Open to anyone, you get coaching by the hour. We work together online. (Private, individual) Any level from beginner and up.
And we just might be coming to your city soon. Call for schedule (530) 467-5690
We are offering an intermediate presentation class in Sacramento, CA on June 5th.
What Makes TeachU Presentation So Different?
- You will learn strategy not covered elsewhere. You will gain a strategic advantage from an understanding of Game Theory. My specially developed technique is based on research and client feedback. It works.
- I teach all of the classes. That means you get an instructor who cares about your satisfaction. (It's my business)
- You don't have to be a graphic designer or a brilliant story-teller. You will be more persuasive by using professional, not flashy techniques. I will teach you, yes, even you, how to you use stories. And you will learn how to make professional slides without being a graphic designer.
- Take the stress out of presentation. You will enjoy making presentations after one of my courses. Fear of speaking? Guaranteed to go away. You'll look forward to presenting. (It's true)
- There will be an end to reading slides. No walls of text projected. No more flat finishes. No dancing baloney either. With the process you'll learn from me, you will save time, create sharper slides and be a better speaker.
"You blew them away. We had no idea how much we could learn from a presentation class." (Client Quote)
Talk to a real person and get straight answers. Tell me about your situation and I'll answer all of your questions. Easy. If I'm teaching, I'll call you right back, usually within a couple hours.
"You'll be glad you found this site. This is the program the others try to copy.
Let me put you in touch with some clients so you can hear what they have to say."
You have NO RISK. I give the Best Guarantee Possible:
Pay AFTER class and only if you are satisfied. No deposits. No pre-payment.